Taylor Killian on the latest in RL for Health, including Hidden Parameter MDPs, Mimic III and Sepsis, Counterfactually Guided Policy Transfer and lots more!
Taylor Killian is a Ph.D. student at the University of Toronto and the Vector Institute, and an Intern at Google Brain.
- Direct Policy Transfer with Hidden Parameter Markov Decision Processes
Yao, Killian, Konidaris, Doshi-Velez
- Robust and Efficient Transfer Learning with Hidden Parameter Markov Decision Processes
Killian, Daulton, Konidaris, Doshi-Velez
- Transfer Learning Across Patient Variations with Hidden Parameter Markov Decision Processes
Killian, Konidaris, Doshi-Velez
- Counterfactually Guided Policy Transfer in Clinical Settings
Killian, Ghassemi, Joshi
- Hidden Parameter Markov Decision Processes: A Semiparametric Regression Approach for Discovering Latent Task Parametrizations, Doshi-Velez, Konidaris
- Mimic III, a freely accessible critical care database. Johnson AEW, Pollard TJ, Shen L, Lehman L, Feng M, Ghassemi M, Moody B, Szolovits P, Celi LA, and Mark RG
- The Artificial Intelligence Clinician learns optimal treatment strategies for sepsis in intensive care, Komorowski et al
(c) 2019 Robin Ranjit Singh Chauhan