Robert Osazuwa Ness
Dr. Robert Osazuwa Ness on Causal Inference, Probabilistic and Generative Models, Causality and RL, AltDeep School of AI, Pyro, and more!
Robert Osazuwa Ness is an adjunct professor of computer science at Northeastern University, an ML Research Engineer at Gamalon, and the founder of AltDeep School of AI. He holds a PhD in statistics. He studied at Johns Hopkins SAIS and then Purdue University.
- Altdeep School of AI, Altdeep on Twitch, Substack, Robert Ness
- Altdeep Causal Generative Machine Learning Minicourse, Free course
- Robert Osazuwa Ness on Google Scholar
- Gamalon Inc
- Causal Reinforcement Learning talks, Elias Bareinboim
- The Bitter Lesson, Rich Sutton 2019
- The Need for Biases in Learning Generalizations, Tom Mitchell 1980
- Schema Networks: Zero-shot Transfer with a Generative Causal Model of Intuitive Physics, Kansky et al 2017
TalkRL on Apple Podcasts TalkRL on Google Podcasts TalkRL on Spotify
© 2021 Robin Ranjit Singh Chauhan